Minutes for February and Agenda for March 13 meeting 7:00-8:30

Ann Liu

Mar 8, 2023, 4:02:22 AM3/8/23
to stmartin-green
Come share your ideas and give suggestions for growth and renewal. Our next meeting is next Monday. Hope to see more of you there. (I've added names from the Ministry Interest Survey to reach out to more of St. Martin.)
Ann

Join Zoom Meeting
https://us06web.zoom.us/j/89005174342?pwd=dFBOU01icTZOOFE3WUtGV282cEdGUT09

Meeting ID: 890 0517 4342
Passcode: Care

Faith group proposal for bank action.docx
2 Minutes for February 13, 2023.docx
3 Agenda for March 13, 2023.docx

Ann Liu

Mar 13, 2023, 7:25:48 PM3/13/23
to stmartin-green
Reminder: Meeting tonight.
3 Agenda for March 13, 2023.docx
2 Minutes for February 13, 2023.docx

Honna Steissberg

Mar 13, 2023, 7:33:33 PM3/13/23
to Ann Liu, stmartin-green
I have to take my dad to a movie tonight. Apparently I have to stick to Vestry for the remainder of my term, although I have expressed my desire to devote my time to other areas instead (such as the Forbes ranch).

I only have time/energy for one thing at a time…

Honna

Sorry—I will need to miss tonight’s meeting. I will read the minutes to learn what you all did
Lynn

Sent from my iPhone

Lynn Zender

On Mar 8, 2023, at 1:02 AM, Ann Liu <skip2...@gmail.com> wrote:

<Faith group proposal for bank action.docx>
<2 Minutes for February 13, 2023.docx>
<3 Agenda for March 13, 2023.docx>

Carol Lucic

Mar 13, 2023, 8:11:04 PM3/13/23
to Lynn Zender, Ann Liu, stmartin-green
I have a book club I am in the middle of at St Pauls. Sorry I can’t make it…..very sorry. Blessings, Carol Lucic