Charlie's Place TOMORROW!

Kate Weber

Jul 11, 2014, 7:48:48 AM7/11/14
to stmargaret...@googlegroups.com
Hi guys,

I hope you all had a wonderful July 4th and got to see some fireworks!

Sorry for the late notice, but if you are free tomorrow morning, please join us at 7:30 AM at St. Margaret's to cook breakfast for Charlie's Place! Let me know if you are around and will be able to join, and please forward this email to anyone else you think might be interested. You can also contact me on my cell if you need to get in touch quickly, at 267-371-0257. Our numbers are a little bit lower this month than usual, so everyone will be especially grateful for your help!

Thanks, and hope to see you soon - at CP tomorrow, or elsewhere!

Kate

Teresa Terry

Jul 11, 2014, 10:59:46 AM7/11/14
to stmargaret...@googlegroups.com

Hello Kate,

Looks like I'm finally going to get to join you guys for this important ministry!

See you tomorrow,
Teresa