Cook breakfast at Charlie's Place on Saturday!

Kate Weber

Jun 9, 2014, 11:27:57 AM6/9/14
to stmargaret...@googlegroups.com
Hey 20s and 30s group,

Somehow, it's nearly time for the June Second Saturday Charlie's Place breakfast ! We'll be cooking for the guests at Charlie's Place this coming Saturday, June 14, beginning at 7:30 AM and finishing by 9:45.

If you haven't been to one of the breakfasts yet, we would love to have you. They are a wonderful opportunity to get to know other members of the St. Margaret's community, and to meet some of the Charlie's Place guests.

I hope to see many of you on Saturday! Or, if you can't make it this month but would still like to participate, we'll be cooking again on Saturday, July 12.

Let me know if you have any questions, and thank you!

Kate