2nd Saturday, May 10 - St. Margaret's Sponsors Charlie's Place Breakfast!

kelsryan

May 5, 2014, 10:19:00 AM5/5/14
to stmargaret...@googlegroups.com
4/27: 2nd Saturday, May 10 - St. Margaret's Sponsors Charlie's Place Breakfast! Come volunteer to provide hospitality for our Charlie's Place guests. Volunteers please arrive at 7:30am and plan to stay until about 9:45am. We'll help prep the meal with our marvelous CP staff, serve, visit with the guests, and clean up. If you can come, or have questions, please contact Kate Weber, katie....@gmail.com.  If you can't come on the 10th, mark your calendars for June 14! Come get to know your fellow parishioners, our Charlie's Place staff and guests, and experience the power and ordinariness of hospitality.