First Charlie's Place Saturday Breakfast of the Year!

Kate Weber

Jan 5, 2015, 2:42:26 PM1/5/15
to Katherine Hartman, Alexia Diorio, Patrick J Goar, Rachel Emeis, Joyce Walker, Tracy Lush, Gary Collins, Linda Heaney, Robert H Blinn Jr, Whitney Kirzinger, Katherine Gresham, Mason Ingram, Kelsey Ryan, Illa Amerson, elizabeth ransom, mariath...@yahoo.com, Kimberly Johnston, Tad Johnston, Lucas Trainer, Laura Sequeira, Meredith Bowyer, Molly O'Keefe, St Margaret's Young People, ves...@stmargaretsdc.org, Louis Steadwell, cjre...@gmail.com, Kimberly Lucas, Barbara Wille, Matt Lang
Happy New Year, everyone!

We will be back, cooking breakfast at Charlie's Place this Saturday, 1/10. I hope to see you there! As usual, we will begin at 7:30 AM, and should finish by 10.

I should hear from Vincent about food needs tomorrow, and will send a follow up email asking for donations when I do. In the meantime, let me know if you will be able to make it on Saturday.

Thank you!
Kate

Kate Weber

Jan 6, 2015, 9:17:36 AM1/6/15
to Tad Johnston, Katherine Hartman, Alexia Diorio, Patrick J Goar, Rachel Emeis, Joyce Walker, Tracy Lush, garykcollins, Linda Heaney, Robert H Blinn Jr, Whitney Kirzinger, Katharine Gresham, Mason Calder Ingram, Kelsey Ryan, Illa Amerson, elizabeth ransom, mariath...@yahoo.com, Kimberly Johnston, Lucas Trainer, Laura Sequeira, Meredith Bowyer McNeill, Molly O'Keefe, St Margaret's Young People, ves...@stmargaretsdc.org, Louis Steadwell, cjre...@gmail.com, Kimberly Lucas, Barbara Wille, Matt Lang
For those who can make it, thank you! Please let me know if you are able to bring one of the following:
- fruit for fruit salad
- lettuce, tomatoes
- onions, peppers
- frozen french fries