We need your help ASAP!

Mason Ingram

Mar 23, 2014, 12:59:35 PM3/23/14
to stmargaret...@googlegroups.com, Teresa Terry
Hi all,

Teresa Terry is working on her capstone project and is looking for volunteers to participate in a focus group on how folks in their 20s and 30s engage with the Church. If you are available THIS WEEK and are willing to participate, please reply to this email and/or reach out to Teresa (she is cc'd) with dates and times you're free.

Teresa, let us know if there is anything else you want folks to know!

Thanks,
Mason

--
Mason Ingram
Research Associate

Lucas M Trainer

Mar 23, 2014, 3:53:28 PM3/23/14
to stmargaret...@googlegroups.com, Teresa Terry
Teresa,

Are you looking to get us in person, over the phone, by email, or via surveymonkey?

I know that getting feedback from members of the 20s and 30s group is very important for your project so you can graduate, and I am happy to participate.

Lucas

tterry324

Mar 24, 2014, 11:46:36 AM3/24/14
to stmargaret...@googlegroups.com, Teresa Terry, mc...@georgetown.edu
Hello,
First of all I want to thank you all very much for your quick responses and your willingness to help me out.  Even though this is for my capstone project, it is also for you guys and I am very excited to see how the Holy Spirit works among us and our community as we take this journey together!!!

For those of you on this list serve who may not have replied yet -- it's not too late!!!   Please reach out to me and let me know if you are interested in participating and when you will be available this week.

Based on the replies I have received so far, the majority of you are available Tuesday evening to meet "face to face" so I have reserved the "glass top table" room at St. Margaret's from 6:30 - 9:00 pm.  I will send out a separate email/calendar invite to the group that specific group so I don't keep "spamming" the whole list.

Thank you!!!
Peace,
Teresa

Laura Sequeira

Mar 24, 2014, 5:17:08 PM3/24/14
to stmargaret...@googlegroups.com, Teresa Terry, Mason Ingram
Hi Teresa,
I would love to help out in any way I can. I am available in person on Friday. Otherwise, I could do something online this week. Let me know how I can help =)

Laura