Second Sunday Brunch: Pride Weekend Edition

1 view

Mason Ingram

Jun 7, 2013, 1:49:19 PM6/7/13
to stmargaret...@googlegroups.com
Hi everyone! This is going to be one busy weekend in the nation's capital, so Lucas has come up with a brilliant idea for creatively compressing this week's brunch: champagne and donuts @ St. M's! We'll be meeting in the parlor (unless something comes up) after the 11:15 service, and there will be donuts (of the Krispy Kreme variety) and champagne (more like sparkling wine) for all. If you plan to be at the 11:15, could you please let me know? That way we can make sure that there's enough party food to go around. If you'd like to bring something to share, let me know by tomorrow night.

Thanks, and see you soon --

Mason

Laura Sequeira

Jun 7, 2013, 2:12:57 PM6/7/13