Second Sunday is THIS SUNDAY!

Mason Ingram

Nov 7, 2013, 11:46:29 AM11/7/13
to stmargaret...@googlegroups.com
Hi y'all,

It's that time again -- Second Sunday!

I am definitely up for finding a great brunch spot to share some fellowship since Kelsey and I have been away for a while. Let me know if you're interested and/or have a good suggestion for an affordable (for our area, anyway) and delicious restaurant option. I am more than willing to make us a reservation so that we are sure to get a table all together.

Thanks!
Mason

--
Mason Ingram
Research Associate

Mason Ingram

Nov 8, 2013, 9:38:02 AM11/8/13
to stmargaret...@googlegroups.com
Hey everyone! Thanks so much to all who have gotten back to me about brunch this Sunday. We've received a suggestion for Odeon -- any objections? Unless anyone has another suggestion, I can make us a reservation. If you haven't RSVP'd, no worries -- just meet us at the back of the church after the 11:15 service!

ALSO, St. Margaret's will have the honor of hosting the very first Episcopal Diocese of Washington young adult "meetup" later this month! You can check out more info here: http://www.edow.org/ministries/diocesan/young-adult-ministry/special-events

It looks like it could be a really interesting event! Let me/Lucas/Kym/Emily/someone know if you'd be willing to serve as a greeter at the event, as folks will probably want to know where to find the bathrooms, etc. There are tentative plans for an afterparty, so stay tuned.

Happy Friday,
Mason