POTLUCK this Sunday!(?)

Mason Ingram

May 7, 2013, 9:10:48 PM5/7/13
to stmargaret...@googlegroups.com
Hi everyone,

This Sunday (5/12) is the Second Sunday for May, and there's been a lot of demand for a potluck. Kel and I are more than willing to bring juice, a fruit plate and some homemade cinnamon roll donuts (we even have a donut pan!), but we don't want to be the only folks bringing food. Let the group know if you're up for baking (or, let's be real, buying pre-made) treats to bring. We're working out a location as we speak.

Thanks!

Mason

--
Mason Ingram
Research Associate

Lucas M Trainer

May 7, 2013, 9:34:33 PM5/7/13
to stmargaret...@googlegroups.com
Mark me down for something.  Laura has to work, but I'll supply something made from potatoes. TBD

Lucas