This month's Second Sunday gathering moving to Second Saturday at Charlie's Place March 8th!

kelsryan

Mar 3, 2014, 4:10:54 PM3/3/14
to stmargaret...@googlegroups.com
St. Margaret's Sponsors Saturday Charlie's Place Breakfast on Saturday, March 8th! Come volunteer to provide hospitality for our Charlie's Place guests. Breakfast will be served at 8:30am so volunteers need to arrive by 8:00am and plan to stay until about 10:15am. We'll help prep the meal with our marvelous CP staff, serve, visit with the guests, and then reflect on the experience briefly afterwards. If you can come, or have questions, please contact Emily Guthrie, eguthrie@stmargaretsdc.org. We hope to make each second Saturday a regular breakfast, where you can get to know your fellow parishioners, our Charlie's Place staff and guests, and reflect on the power of radical hospitality to deepen our walk of faith.