NO Second Saturday Breakfast This Month

Kate Weber

Nov 5, 2014, 4:29:09 PM11/5/14
to St Margaret's Young People, ves...@stmargaretsdc.org, Katherine Hartman, Alexia Diorio, Patrick J Goar, Rachel Emeis, Joyce Walker, Tracy Lush, garykcollins, Katharine Gresham, Illa Amerson, Mason Calder Ingram, Kelsey Ryan, elizabeth ransom, mariath...@yahoo.com, Tad Johnston, Lucas Trainer, Laura Sequeira, Meredith Bowyer, Molly O'Keefe, Louis Steadwell, cjre...@gmail.com, Mar Man, Kimberly Johnston, Kimberly Lucas, Barbara Wille, Matt Lang, Sam Skardon
Hello all,

Thanks to Lou for reminding me that this coming Saturday is already the second one in November! However, I spoke to Vincent this morning, and we won't be cooking breakfast this week due to the upcoming Thanksgiving breakfast on the 23rd. Hope to see you there!

Kate