Brunch this Sunday!

Mason Ingram

May 8, 2013, 10:06:36 PM5/8/13
to stmargaret...@googlegroups.com
Hi everyone, you'll (hopefully) see an announcement in this week's e-mail newsletter, but we're having the potluck brunch this week in the parlor at St. M's after the 11:15 service. If you're not sure how to get there, we'll likely be gathering around the back of the sanctuary after the service.

I hope that everyone has the opportunity to stop by on Sunday to hang out for a bit! If you're planning to bring food (which would be AWESOME), could you let me know by Saturday? Also, if you have any dietary restrictions, please let me know! We want to be as inclusive as possible.

Thanks!

Mason

lauren kibbe

May 9, 2013, 10:29:00 AM5/9/13
to stmargaret...@googlegroups.com
Sad to miss it. I'm in a train to nc right now. Hoped to contribute bc potlucks are the best. Next time!

Enjoy!

Peace,
Lauren

Lauren C. Kibbe