Quick (and fun!) opportunity for some outreach

Mason Ingram

Sep 17, 2013, 12:05:11 PM9/17/13
to stmargaret...@googlegroups.com
Hi y'all,

The Rummage Sale approacheth, and this year we'd like to really utilize the whole Rummage process as a way to connect with our (geographic) neighbors. Thus, the First Annual Rummage Sale Flyer Campaign was born.

Kelsey and I plan to meet on the front steps of the church at around 9am on Saturday. I'll have a couple hundred copies of the flyers, some tape, and maps of the neighborhoods surrounding St. M's. The task: canvass the neighborhoods, dropping flyers in every mailbox/mail slot, tacking flyers to Starbucks' bulletin boards, etc. Think of it as exercise, evangelism and service all rolled into one. Bonus: if enough folks want to come help out, I'll even bring donuts.

If you think you can make it, please shoot me an email at mcing...@gmail.com. We can be flexible on the meetup time, as I just arbitrarily picked 9am. I've attached samples of the flyers to get y'all pumped up!

Thanks all,

Mason

--
Mason Ingram
Research Associate

Mason Ingram

Sep 17, 2013, 12:25:22 PM9/17/13
to stmargaret...@googlegroups.com
Oops, just as a follow-up, we will not actually be putting flyers in mailboxes -- but we will be slipping them in doorjams, etc.

Rachel Emeis

Sep 18, 2013, 9:32:52 AM9/18/13
to stmargaret...@googlegroups.com
Hi Mason. thanks for the invite. unfortunately i'm not around this weekend to participate. good luck!

Rachel M. Emeis