Reminder: This Wednesday is the 6th Annual St. Louis Area Tech Group Bowling Extravaganza!

Matt Follett

Dec 15, 2014, 8:56:05 AM12/15/14
to St-Louis-Machin...@meetup.com, St. Louis Perl Mongers, angula...@googlegroups.com, lambda...@googlegroups.com, stl...@googlegroups.com, stl...@googlegroups.com, vim-geeks
All,

I just wanted to remind everyone that the 6th Annual St. Louis Area Tech Group Bowling Extravaganza! will be *this* Wednesday from 7 PM to 10 PM. We've reserved the whole Moolah Lanes so there will be bowling, pool, & ping pong available during that time.

We've had exceptional response thus far. Because of this we bumped the food order up a bit & added some tickets. But even if you can't get a ticket that includes food you can still plan to come out after you eat as there will be plenty of space.

If you haven't signed up yet there are a few tickets with food included available here:

If you plan on attending please don't forget to bring a non-perishable food donation for Circle of Concern!

Special thanks to our sponsors this year:
Space Rental Sponsors - MTM & Continuum (in collaboration with Splunk)
Food Sponsors - Modis & SBS Creatix

Please forward this to any group that you think might appreciate the reminder.

Thanks!