Jobs

Craig Buchek

Jan 24, 2013, 11:10:22 AM1/24/13
to stl...@googlegroups.com
I've been getting a lot of calls/emails lately looking for Ruby developers. (Close to 1 a day.)

I don't know of anybody who is looking, so I don't have anyone to recommend.

So if you're interested, drop me a line (at cr...@boochtek.com) if you want me to send recruiters your way.

Craig

Anthony F

Jan 24, 2013, 11:11:55 AM1/24/13
to stl...@googlegroups.com
Hi,

I am interested, I mainly do devops (chef/ubuntu), but I also program in ruby/rails.

Thanks

Anthony

Craig

Oren Goldberg

Jan 24, 2013, 11:21:29 AM1/24/13
to stl...@googlegroups.com
That's a good idea, Craig! Since I moved to NYC, I've been getting a ridiculous amount of emails. sometimes up to 10 per day. It's crazy. In October I had 15 interviews in 2 weeks without even really trying, and I have nowhere near the skill level that Craig does. For those looking for ruby jobs and willing to work in NYC, let me know. Not trying to steal people away from the amazing STL Ruby community, just want to help in the same spirit. You can hit me up off-list at ogol...@gmail.com

Craig Buchek

Jan 24, 2013, 11:28:48 AM1/24/13
to stl...@googlegroups.com
I'm actually looking to move to San Francisco (or maybe Chicago) this summer.

So while I'm not interested in St. Louis jobs right now, I would be interested in jobs in the bay area. Although they'll have to pay pretty well for me to be able to afford to move.

Craig

Dave Lloyd

Jan 24, 2013, 1:46:16 PM1/24/13
to stl...@googlegroups.com
For anyone looking to stay in or move to STL, we have two positions open for "full stack" web developers at Exegy. A devops/sysadmin background is a huge plus. Exegy is a great place to work with excellent benefits (100% health insurance premiums paid), free lunch on Fridays, Nerf guns, and some of the smartest people you'll work with.

Job descriptions are here:

--dlloyd

Amos King

Jan 25, 2013, 12:35:41 AM1/25/13
to stlruby

We have ruby positions at Asynchrony. Not sure how many.