Re: [vim-geeks] St. Louis User and Tech Group Bowling Holiday Extravaganza 2014?

1 view

Don Ellis

Nov 3, 2014, 8:56:21 PM11/3/14
to Matt Follett, St. Louis Perl Mongers, lambda...@googlegroups.com, stl...@googlegroups.com, angula...@googlegroups.com, stl...@googlegroups.com, vim-geeks
It's getting close to that time of year again. What's the status of
this year's bowling party?

I'm at the SLUUG Steering Committee, and we want to be sure and have
the upcoming event on the SLUUG calendar (as it was in 2013).

--Don Ellis

On Wed, Dec 4, 2013 at 6:40 PM, Matt Follett <matt.f...@gmail.com> wrote:
> It's that time of year again, when lots of St. Louis tech folks get together
> to demonstrate their bowling prowess, or the lack thereof!

Amos King

Nov 3, 2014, 10:05:31 PM11/3/14
to stlruby, Matt Follett, St. Louis Perl Mongers, lambda...@googlegroups.com, stl...@googlegroups.com, angula...@googlegroups.com, vim-geeks
good question

Amos King
"The bitterness of poor quality remains
long after the sweetness of low price is forgotten" - Benjamin Franklin
http://dirtyInformation.com
http://github.com/Adkron

Bill Odom

Nov 3, 2014, 10:09:43 PM11/3/14
to stl...@googlegroups.com, Matt Follett, St. Louis Perl Mongers, lambda...@googlegroups.com, stl...@googlegroups.com, angula...@googlegroups.com, vim-geeks
It was discussed briefly at the most recent Vim meetup, and plans are in motion. An announcement will be sent to the usual groups once things are firmed up.

--Bill (speaking for Matt before this discussion gets huge and unwieldy)

Matt Follett

Nov 4, 2014, 1:26:00 AM11/4/14
to Bill Odom, stl...@googlegroups.com, St. Louis Perl Mongers, lambda...@googlegroups.com, stl...@googlegroups.com, angula...@googlegroups.com, vim-geeks
Yes, the St. Louis User & Tech Group Bowling Holiday Extravaganza is being setup. More details to come.

We are still looking for a sponsor so iIf anyone knows an organization that would be interested in sponsoring it please let me know.

Thanks,
Matt Follett