Founder of iRobot, CTO of IBM Watson & More @ Compute Midwest Conference (Nov 13th in KC)

Michael G (KCITP)

Sep 16, 2014, 3:11:27 PM9/16/14
to stl...@googlegroups.com
Do you want to get inspired about what’s next in technology? Join us at Compute Midwest (http://www.computemidwest.com
) on November 13th at the Kauffman Center for Performing Arts in Kansas City.

Hear the stories of innovators & pioneers who are building companies that change our life, our work & our business.

At Compute Midwest, you’ll hear from world class innovators and pioneers about the future of:
          - 3D Printing
          - Cognitive Computing
          - Robotics
          - Personal Space Travel
          - Human/Computer Interfaces (like The Minority Report movie)
        …and more

This year we have an incredible speaker lineup, including the founder of iRobot, CTO of IBM Watson & more!

Ready to imagine the future? Go to http://www.computemidwest.com to learn more & get registered!

Hope to see some of you St. Louis folks!

Thanks,
Mike