UPDATE - NEW PLACE & TIME - Monday 9/24 - Hang out with Drew Neil of vimcasts.org!

Bill Odom

Sep 23, 2012, 6:11:54 PM9/23/12
to vim-...@googlegroups.com, st...@googlegroups.com, stl...@googlegroups.com, lambda-lounge, stl...@googlegroups.com, SLUUG general discussion, stl...@googlegroups.com
- - - - - - - - - - - - -

NOTE: NEW PLACE AND TIME! We're now meeting at 6:30pm at Maggie
O'Brien's, literally right next door to the Union Station Marriott.

- - - - - - - - - - - - -

Join us this Monday at 6:30pm for dinner, drinks, and socializing with
Drew Neil, the creator (and enchanting voice) of Vimcasts!

Drew's in town next week to teach his Vim Masterclass
(https://thestrangeloop.com/sessions/vim-masterclass) at Strange Loop 2012
(https://thestrangeloop.com/). The class is long-since sold out, but you can
still meet Drew (and perhaps osmotically absorb some expert-level Vim wizardry)
by coming out to McGurk's this Monday.

The details:

WHAT:
Dinner and drinks with Drew Neil of Vimcasts (http://vimcasts.org)

WHERE:
Maggie O'Brien's (http://www.maggieobriens.com) *** UPDATED! ***
2000 Market Street
Saint Louis, MO 63103
(314) 421-1388
Map: http://goo.gl/maps/F7sox

WHEN:
Monday, September 24th, at 6:30pm *** UPDATED! ***

RSVP:
http://www.meetup.com/vimgeeks/

Note: This takes the place of the usual monthly Vim Geeks meeting, so please
don't show up at CAIT this Wednesday night. We won't be there. :-)

Hope to see you this Monday night!
Bill