Obese racist black Missouri Democratic state senator says she hopes Trump is assassinated

Leroy N. Soetoro

Aug 19, 2017, 11:54:36 PM8/19/17
http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2017/08/17/missouri-democratic-state-
senator-says-hopes-trump-is-assassinated.html

A Democratic state senator in Missouri is facing resignation calls for
posting on Facebook Thursday that she hopes President Trump is
assassinated.

“I hope Trump is assassinated!” state Sen. Maria Chappelle-Nadal wrote.

Chappelle-Nadal eventually deleted the post, but a screenshot was saved
and shared on Twitter.

In interviews with local outlets, Chapelle-Nadal said she regretted her
post but not her anger at the president. She blamed her outburst on the
president's response to the white supremacist violence in Charlottesville.

“I posted something on my personal Facebook and I should not have done
that, and for that I am sorry for that," Chapelle-Nadal told St. Louis
television station KMOV. "But I am not going to shy away from what caused
that anger at all, I'm not going to shy away from that."

The Secret Service told the St. Louis Post-Dispatch it is investigating
Chapelle-Nadal’s post.

Meanwhile, top Missouri Democrats – including Sen. Claire McCaskill and
the chairman of the Missouri Democratic Party – are calling on Chapelle-
Nadal to resign.

“I condemn it," McCaskill told the Post-Dispatch. "It's outrageous. And
she should resign.”

Missouri Party Chair Stephen Webber called Chappelle-Nadal’s comments
"indefensible.”

“I believe she should resign,” Webber said.

But Chappelle-Nadal told KMOX Radio she won’t quit.

“There is no way in hell that I’m resigning,” she said.

parade of the democrat party has run out of gas.

Congratulations President Trump. Thank you for ending the disaster of the
Obama presidency.

The World According To Garp.

ObamaCare is a total 100% failure and no lie that can be put forth by its
supporters can dispute that.

Obama jobs, the result of ObamaCare. 12-15 working hours a week at minimum
wage, no benefits and the primary revenue stream for ObamaCare. It can't
be funded with money people don't have, yet liberals lie about how great
it is.

Obama increased total debt from $10 trillion to $20 trillion in the eight
years he was in office, and sold out heterosexuals for Hollywood queer
liberal democrat donors.