Racist Wigger Missouri coach Gary Pinkel to resign - God gave him cancer.

Packback For Wigger Racists

Nov 14, 2015, 9:20:01 PM11/14/15
Missouri coach Gary Pinkel will resign at the end of the 2015
season due to health reasons, director of athletics Mack Rhoades
announced Friday.

Pinkel was diagnosed in May with lymphoma, according to a school
news release.

"I made the decision in May, after visiting with my family, that
I wanted to keep coaching, as long as I felt good and had the
energy I needed," Pinkel said. "I felt great going into the
season, but also knew that I would need to re-assess things at
some point, and I set our bye week as the time when I would take
stock of the future. After we played Vanderbilt (Oct. 24), I had
a scheduled PET scan on Oct. 26 for reassessment, and then
visited with my family and came to the decision on October 27
that this would be my last year coaching. I still feel good
physically, but I decided that I want to focus on enjoying my
remaining years with my family and friends, and also have proper
time to battle the disease and give full attention to that."

Pinkel, 63, is the winningest coach in school history with
record of 117 71 in 15 seasons. Over that time, Mizzou produced
32 NFL draft picks, including seven first-rounders. According to
the release, he will remain as coach through Dec. 31 or until a
new coach is hired.

http://www.nfl.com/news/story/0ap3000000579313/article/gary-
pinkel-to-resign-at-missouri

Anonymous

Nov 14, 2015, 10:43:54 PM11/14/15
In article <de6059d8f2bb1d49...@dizum.com>
"Packback For Wigger Racists" <black-...@nbc.com> wrote:

> Missouri coach Gary Pinkel

How many more times will you be re-posting this?