Sponsorship Opportunity: Name Tag Idea

Matt Follett

Oct 28, 2009, 10:57:05 PM10/28/09
to stl-b...@googlegroups.com
Those do look really cool and would be fun to have, sadly you could not write on the back though unless you paid to have them double sided since it looks like there is a logo across the back.  Also, they would cost ~$140.

If we can find a place that would be willing to throw in the money for the tags then I think it'd be fun, otherwise I think we should probably go with Alex's gracious offer.

thanks,
Matt Follett

On Wed, Oct 28, 2009 at 2:40 PM, Bill Odom <bill...@gmail.com> wrote:

On Tue, Oct 27, 2009 at 1:19 PM, Bill Odom <bill...@gmail.com> wrote:
> On Tue, Oct 27, 2009 at 12:26 PM, Matt Follett <matt.f...@gmail.com> wrote:
>> Also, do you know where they got them?
>
> Dunno. I'll email Chris or Tara and see what I can find out.

Chris says...

> The site is ugly, but I believe we went with these guys:
>
> http://bandpasses.com
>
> Good turn around time and easy to work with... you might mention
> iPhoneDevCamp — or BarCamp. They might remember us. ;)

Bill