BarCamp 2010 or 2011

Matt

Sep 23, 2010, 12:17:26 AM9/23/10
to STL BarCamp
Hey all,

This list has been dead for a while but I thought I'd let everyone
know that there may be another BarCamp in St. Louis within the next 6
months. I recently had a meeting with a few Wash U students who were
interested in hosting another BarCamp on their campus. They haven't
worked it all out yet though. I'll let people on this list know what
is going on though.

Thanks,
Matt Follett

Bill Odom

Sep 26, 2010, 7:23:15 PM9/26/10
to stl-b...@googlegroups.com

Tell them to be sure to schedule it on a day with crappy weather. :-)

Kyle Cordes

Sep 26, 2010, 8:55:36 PM9/26/10
to stl-b...@googlegroups.com
That is good advice!

Kyle

--
Kyle Cordes
http://kylecordes.com

Todd Jordan

Sep 26, 2010, 7:46:03 PM9/26/10
to stl-b...@googlegroups.com
I'm up for another barcamp. Let's rock it.

Matt

Sep 26, 2010, 9:00:36 PM9/26/10
to STL BarCamp
Haha, I think around here we may have to get some silver iodide and
just *make* bad weather[1].

~Matt

[1] http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cloud_seeding
On Sep 26, 7:55 pm, Kyle Cordes <k...@kylecordes.com> wrote:
> That is good advice!
>
> Kyle

maizeMU

Oct 1, 2010, 1:55:41 PM10/1/10
to STL BarCamp
I'm all for another BarCamp. How can I help?