Reaching Capacity

Matt Follett

Oct 28, 2009, 9:05:20 PM10/28/09
to stl-barcamp
Good news everybody!  And, not like that last "good news" that cost Bill a chance at a sweet A/V job.

We currently have 45 people signed up with a reasonable expectation of a couple others who will show up without actually reserving.  Currently the results of the registration survey are that of the 45 registered 43 will be there Saturday and 36 will be there Sunday.

I originally estimated around 50 people to attend and this is awfully close to that number.  I think Sarah got a classroom that fits somewhere in the 60s which is what we'll plan on using for the first event and that'll still give us a fair margin for unexpected people at this point.

There isn't any task involved with this but I thought I'd keep everyone up-to-date on the happenings.

thanks,
Matt Follett