Other Foods on Saturday

1 view

Matt Follett

Nov 5, 2009, 11:03:52 AM11/5/09
to stl-barcamp
Hey all,

I just talked with Christopher Bottoms who is providing the bagels but strangely not on this list.  He said his wife wanted to provide snacks for the evening too at around 4:30:
habanero jelly on cream cheese (you eat it with crackers like a dip)
crackers
vegetables and dip
cubed cheese
homemade cookies
lemonade

Thought I'd keep everybody in the loop.

Thanks,
Matt Follett

Bill Odom

Nov 5, 2009, 3:34:14 PM11/5/09
to stl-b...@googlegroups.com

morefoodyay

Which reminds me... do we need to pick up cream cheese in various
flavors to go along with the boatload of bagels? I didn't see that
mentioned earlier, but I could've missed a message.

Bill

Matt Follett

Nov 5, 2009, 3:35:40 PM11/5/09
to stl-b...@googlegroups.com
Apparently Christopher is providing cream cheese.

Michele Berg

Nov 5, 2009, 9:23:51 PM11/5/09
to stl-b...@googlegroups.com
Is Christopher's surname Claus?  This dude is awesome!

Michele