Sponsors

Matt Follett

Oct 28, 2009, 10:46:32 PM10/28/09
to stl-barcamp
Hey all,

I know this is awfully late in the game but if you know a company that would be interested in sponsoring BarCamp please help me get in touch with them, either via contact info or more preferably an email introduction.

Also, if you have talked to me about sponsoring BarCamp but we haven't set anything solid in place please let me know when would be the best time to talk to you so we can nail that down.

Thanks,
Matt Follett

lisa rokusek

Oct 28, 2009, 11:02:16 PM10/28/09
to stl-b...@googlegroups.com

Matt Give me a call tomorrow.  Happy to nail things down.  J

Lisa Rokusek CPC/CTS

AgentHR, Inc.

Cell: 314.409.5633

Office: 314.431.5083

Fax:  716.809.5633

Twitter:  @lisarokusek

IM: lrokusek (AIM) stlrecruiter (Google Talk) lisarok (Yahoo) lisarokusek (Windows Live)

Profile http://www.unhub.com/lisarokusek

agent_member_email_logo

image001.gif