A/V Volunteers

Matt Follett

Oct 21, 2009, 5:49:23 PM10/21/09
to stl-barcamp
Hey All,

Sarah is setting up to have a meeting to get people officially trained
by Wash U on their A/V equipment next week. We need four people to
help out with this. If we get enough people to help it won't be a
bother for anyone because it'll be unlikely that any room will not
have a person. If you would like to help out please respond back with
which of these times will work best for you (please list ALL of them,
not just one):
Any day during during lunch
Monday or Wednesday at 5

thanks,
Matt Follett

Michele Berg

Oct 21, 2009, 6:51:19 PM10/21/09
to stl-b...@googlegroups.com
I could do during lunch.  I'm even in the area.

Michele

Matt Follett

Oct 24, 2009, 12:36:00 PM10/24/09
to stl-b...@googlegroups.com
We have a total number of 4 volunteers so far. That's enough to run
things, but if we could get a couple more signed up that would help
guarantee that it won't keep people from missing anything they may
want to go to.

thanks,
Matt follett

Matt Follett

Oct 27, 2009, 1:25:57 PM10/27/09
to stl-b...@googlegroups.com
Good new everybody!

It looks like we won't be needing A/V Volunteer training after all.  The equipment in our rooms is specifically designed to be "self service" so we don't need training on it.  We only need training on special equipment, but we aren't requesting any special equipment.

Thanks anyway to everyone who volunteered.

thanks,
Matt Follett

Bill Odom

Oct 27, 2009, 2:20:50 PM10/27/09
to stl-b...@googlegroups.com
On Tue, Oct 27, 2009 at 12:25 PM, Matt Follett <matt.f...@gmail.com> wrote:

> It looks like we won't be needing A/V Volunteer training after all.  The
> equipment in our rooms is specifically designed to be "self service" so we
> don't need training on it.  We only need training on special equipment, but
> we aren't requesting any special equipment.

But... I was so looking forward to it. I already had a spot picked out
on my resume and everything. :-(

Brad Hogenmiller

Oct 27, 2009, 2:24:30 PM10/27/09
to stl-b...@googlegroups.com
I'm actually recruiting for a trained A/V pro right now... dang, back to square one.

Bill Odom

Oct 27, 2009, 2:25:48 PM10/27/09
to stl-b...@googlegroups.com
On Tue, Oct 27, 2009 at 1:24 PM, Brad Hogenmiller <brad...@gmail.com> wrote:
> I'm actually recruiting for a trained A/V pro right now... dang, back to
> square one.

I'm pretty good with my ViewMaster.