BarCamp Logistical Meeting

Matt Follett

Oct 30, 2009, 12:09:23 AM10/30/09
to stl-barcamp
Hey all,

BarCamp is in a little over a week and I think it might be good to meet with people who want to help out during the actual event to make sure everybody is aware of what needs to be done that day and such.  I was thinking Sunday for lunch if that works for everyone.  If we met somewhere near the campus then we could head over there if anyone is unfamiliar with the campus and would like to know where in the building we'll be beforehand so they can help others out.

How does that sound to everyone?  Who's in?

thanks,
Matt Follett

Bill Odom

Oct 30, 2009, 1:36:45 AM10/30/09
to stl-b...@googlegroups.com
On Thu, Oct 29, 2009 at 11:09 PM, Matt Follett <matt.f...@gmail.com> wrote:

> How does that sound to everyone?  Who's in?

Sunday lunch works for me. I'll be there.

Bill

Michele Berg

Oct 30, 2009, 12:46:11 PM10/30/09
to stl-b...@googlegroups.com
I'm in.

michele

lrok...@agenthr.com

Oct 30, 2009, 12:48:36 PM10/30/09
to stl-b...@googlegroups.com
See you all sunday!

from my mobile-------

Lisa Rokusek
AgentHR
314.409.5633
http://www.unhub.com/lisarokusek

From: Michele Berg <michele...@gmail.com>
Date: Fri, 30 Oct 2009 11:46:11 -0500
Subject: Re: BarCamp Logistical Meeting

Matt Follett

Oct 31, 2009, 3:07:02 PM10/31/09
to stl-b...@googlegroups.com
I never gave a location, how about Pi on The Loop?

~Matt

Michele Berg

Oct 31, 2009, 3:30:58 PM10/31/09
to stl-b...@googlegroups.com