Pizzas Ordered

Matt Follett

Nov 4, 2009, 8:21:50 PM11/4/09
to stl-barcamp
Hey all,

Since I'm sure you guys are on the edge of your seats to know I figured I'd update you on the pizza situation.  We ordered 16 pizzas from Papa Johns for 12:30 on Saturday.  The types are:
cheese - 3
pepperoni - 3
spicyitaliansausage - 2
mushrooms - 1
bacon - 1
romatomatoes - 1
sausage - 1
onions - 1
grilledchicken - 1
greenpeppers - 1
pineapple - 1

Thanks,
Matt Follett

Michele Berg

Nov 4, 2009, 10:09:32 PM11/4/09
to stl-b...@googlegroups.com
The first time I read it, I saw one of the toppings as
rottentomatoes

lisa rokusek

Nov 5, 2009, 10:07:25 AM11/5/09
to stl-b...@googlegroups.com

Dude, you ordered an ONION pizza?  Really?  That is so wrong.

Matt Follett

Nov 5, 2009, 10:11:26 AM11/5/09
to stl-b...@googlegroups.com
I just took the numbers from the pizza survey! :p

Sarah Burcham

Nov 5, 2009, 10:17:15 AM11/5/09
to stl-b...@googlegroups.com
Would it help or hurt the situation that after watching Leningrad Cowboys Go America (http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0097728/)  that I actually spent a few months trying to build up a tolerance for eating raw onions like an apple....

On the plus side, as a foodie I now have a really good feel for how raw onions taste as an ingredient.

Let's just forget I shared this.

Alex Miller

Nov 5, 2009, 10:26:40 AM11/5/09
to stl-b...@googlegroups.com