Schedule for Lunch Meetings in Autumn 2011

Egon Willighagen

Jul 8, 2011, 1:57:26 AM7/8/11
to stk...@googlegroups.com

Hi all,

the first lunch meeting was a great success, realizing that most of you were already enjoying midsummer :)

Over lunch at MF we talked mostly about Bioclipse, but also about who joined the group so far, or showed interest otherwise.

We decided to have a lunch meeting each Thursday of the month, starting September (but if people are around in August already, ping me, and me might have lunch anyway).

So, that means we have 4 scheduled lunch meetings. I suggest to have the September one at MF again, so that we can think of other venues during that lunch.

Thu September 1, 12:00 at MF
Thu October 6
Thu November 3
Thu December 1

Egon

Daniel Lundin

Jul 8, 2011, 7:07:44 AM7/8/11
to stk...@googlegroups.com
2011/7/8 Egon Willighagen <egon.wil...@gmail.com>:
[...]

> Thu September 1, 12:00 at MF
> Thu October 6
> Thu November 3
> Thu December 1

I'm looking forward to this, but I'm afraid I won't be able to join
1/9 or 3/11. On the first of September I'm away on a meeting, which is
not much to dwell on, but the 3 November is a school holiday, so
perhaps we should reconsider that date given that there are perhaps
more parents in the group?

/D

> Egon

Egon Willighagen

Jul 8, 2011, 12:24:06 PM7/8/11
to stk...@googlegroups.com
Ah, well, that would include me. OK, let's move that one to November 10 then.

Egon