Profiling us on OKFN?

Egon Willighagen

Jul 8, 2011, 2:38:00 AM7/8/11
to stk...@googlegroups.com

Hi all,

we got an offer to make ourselves visible online via the Open Knowledge Foundation:

On Thu, Jun 23, 2011 at 1:29 PM, Jonathan Gray <jonath...@okfn.org> wrote:
> On Thu, Jun 23, 2011 at 1:20 PM, Egon Willighagen
>
> Yes - you're welcome to have all of these! :-)

Please let me know your opinion on this. Some things I can think of is that we may be seen as part of the OFKN (which is not intrinsically bad), but on the other hand, hosting at ki.se would have the same kind of issue :)

Egon

Ola Spjuth

Jul 8, 2011, 2:50:29 AM7/8/11
to stk...@googlegroups.com
Sounds good IMO.

/Ola

Caroline Karregård

Jul 10, 2011, 2:04:54 PM7/10/11
to stk...@googlegroups.com

Seems like a suitable community to be a part of for stkhmos, might also be a good thing to be seen as a part of OKFN. /Caroline

Egon Willighagen

Aug 11, 2011, 5:31:51 AM8/11/11
to stk...@googlegroups.com

Hi all,

welcome back from holiday! The first autumn meeting is still a bit ahead, but replies have been positive, so next week (or perhaps this weekend), I will move forward and get ourselves online at the OKFN network,

greetings,

Egon

Egon Willighagen

Aug 13, 2011, 3:46:40 PM8/13/11
to stk...@googlegroups.com

Hi all,

Jenny Molloy just pointed me to a new web page on the OKFN website:

We're one of the two first groups to be listed, together with MIT. Oxford is also listed, but not established yet.

Grtz,

Egon