Today: Stockholm Open Science (theme: "Open Bibliographies")

Egon Willighagen

Oct 6, 2011, 3:26:59 AM10/6/11
to stk...@lists.okfn.org, stk...@googlegroups.com
Hi all,

another first Thursday of the month, another Stockholm Open Science.

We will meet at the MF cafeteria like the last three times (geo:
59.348281, 18.02704) at the KI Solna campus; I'll be there around
11:45 or so, and we formally start at 12:00 or so.

The theme of today: Open Bibliographies

So, anything to do with European libraries opening up their
bibliographic records (how is KI doing?), citation statistics,
bibliometrics, altmetrics, Mendeley, CiteULike, Zotero, the CiTO
ontology, and how this helps Open Science, and of course just whatever
else comes to the table :)

I am wearing a red blouse and a green fleece and I hope to not forgot
my "Stockholm Open Science" sign which I will put on the table.

Egon

--
Dr E.L. Willighagen
Postdoctoral Researcher