Fwd: Ad-hoc meetup today Sat 23.11. OKF Sweden?

Egon Willighagen

Nov 23, 2013, 4:57:28 AM11/23/13
to stk...@googlegroups.com
See below...

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Antti Jogi Poikola <antti....@gmail.com>
Date: Sat, Nov 23, 2013 at 10:49 AM
Subject: Ad-hoc meetup today Sat 23.11. OKF Sweden?
To: Egon Willighagen <egon.wil...@gmail.com>, simone codeluppi
<simone.c...@gmail.com>, "ma...@stefankasberger.at"
<ma...@stefankasberger.at>, Stefan Kasberger <stefan.k...@gmx.at>

Hello Swedish open knowledge people,

I'm Antti Poikola from Open Knowledge Finland (open science gropu +
other activities), I'm visiting today in Stockholm (Data journalism
conference) and would have free time between 15:30 anf 19:00 to meet
you fellow open data people here if someone could join me for a cup of
coffe or beer.

You can reach me also by phone +358 44 337 5439

-Jogi

--
+358 44 337 5439
about.me/apoikola