Alarm Reminder

jeremy klaustermeier

Jun 5, 2024, 1:35:25 PMJun 5
to stjohnsw...@googlegroups.com
At our last voter's meeting and was discussed, a motion was made and approved to make an effort to set the alarm at church.

This is just a reminder that it will, most likely, be set when no one is in the building.

The key pad is by the TV in the narthex (worship entryway).  Press 1517 and off to disable the alarm.

When you leave, if there is no one in the building, simply press the "away" button and leave within 90 seconds.

Thank you!
Pastor

Sent via the Samsung Galaxy S22 5G, an AT&T 5G smartphone
Get Outlook for Android

jeremy klaustermeier

Jun 5, 2024, 7:37:20 PMJun 5
to stjohnsw...@googlegroups.com
Please check the kitchen door, especially if you use it! I find it unlocked at least once a month when I’m checking it.

I think the problem is there’s no hex key right there where people can see it when I have had to lock it I’ve had to do it with the real key versus a hex like the other doors.

Thank you,

Kevin Luebke