Conference on Sexual attraction and Gender Identity Issues on Sat. May 4 at Chapel of the Cross in St. Peters

1 view

jeremy klaustermeier

Apr 8, 2024, 11:07:48 AMApr 8
to stjohnsw...@googlegroups.com

Below is an invitation and a promotional video about the topic.  If you’d like to go, simply reply to this email.  Thanks!

I am a member of the STL group at Chapel of the Cross that supports families who have a member struggling with same sex attraction or gender identity issues.  We are sponsoring a conference on May 4th from 8:30-12:00 a.m. featuring Rev. Michael Salemink--Executive Director of National Lutherans for Life called This is My Body.  Here is a little promotional video he made for us.

I have also attached a poster and a letter with all the pertinent info.  This is the registration link.

Please feel free to attend or invite anyone who might be interested.

Inline image

In Jesus,

Margaret Hibbeler