Support my fundraising effort for LeadaChild!!!

jeremy klaustermeier

May 17, 2024, 10:51:52 AMMay 17
to stjohnsw...@googlegroups.com
Please click the link below to find out all about why I'm biking across Kansas June 7-15!!

LeadaChild

Image

Hello!

I'm raising money for Bike4aChild 2024, a cause I strongly believe in.

Will you please go to my webpage and donate?

Thanks for your help,
Jeremy Klaustermeier

Image

Crowdfunding made easy