Agenda for voter's meeting on May 19

jeremy klaustermeier

May 6, 2024, 11:49:15 AMMay 6
to stjohnsw...@googlegroups.com
Many of you picked up the agenda for the May 19 voter's meeting yesterday. Here it is if you didn't.

Agenda for Voters meeting

Old Business

  1. Endowment committee report
  2. Membership Changes report

New Business

  1. Approval of Selling of Good Shepherd Property
  1. Rationale
  2. Details of closure and sale
  1. Daycare closing May 31 regardless of sale
  2. Thrift Store closing or changing hands (details to be worked out with all involved)
  1. Vote (Must have 2/3 majority)

  1. Report on Shared Ministry between Jonesburg and Warrenton and also within the circuit

  1. Approval of combining our two worship services into one service at 10am
  1. Rationale (with or without merger)
  2. Date to change
  3. Vote (Must have a simple majority)

  1. Other New Business

Please make plans to attend our voter's meeting and potluck that day!

Thanks!
Pastor