City of Winnipeg Active Transportation Open Houses and Drop-in Workshop

Erik Dickson

Mar 31, 2010, 12:03:17 PM3/31/10
to er...@marrcc.com
Good Morning Everyone,

There are several upcoming Public Open Houses and Community Drop-Ins
scheduled as part of the Active Transportation Infrastructure Stimulus
Project.

For more information regarding the upcoming open houses as well as previous
open houses, please visit:
http://www.winnipeg.ca/publicworks/MajorProjects/ActiveTransportation/HikeIt
BikeItLikeIt.asp

Public Open House:
East Kildonan / Elmwood
This session is an opportunity to share your thoughts and ideas on proposed
changes to Brazier and Roch Streets.
Tuesday, April 6
6 pm - 8 pm
Miles Macdonell Collegiate
757 Roch Street
Public Open House:
Jubilee / Hay
Wednesday April 7
4 pm - 8 pm
Fort Rouge Leisure Centre
625 Osborne
Public Open House:
New routes in the Transcona area:
Thursday, April 8
4:00 pm - 7:00 pm
St. Michael's Parish Hall
400 Day Street
* Transcona Trail
* Dugald
* Pandora
Public Open House:
Nassau:
Thursday, April 8
6:00 pm - 8:00 pm
Crescent Fort Rouge United Church
525 Wardlaw Ave
Community Drop-In Workshop:
North End Bikeway System
Thursday, April 15
5:00 pm - 8:00 pm
Ralph Brown Community Centre
460 Andrews Street
The open house will be drop-in format (come any time between 5:00 and 8:00)
but the workshop will follow this schedule:
* 5:00 Powers (Sutherland to Leila)
* 5:45 Manitoba / Pritchard / Flora (Keewatin to Main)
* 6:30 Church / Machray (Keewatin to Main)
* 7:15 King / Charles / Flora (King to Selkirk)

If you have any questions please feel free to call me. If you would not like
to receive these notices in the future please reply with "remove" in the
subject line. My apologies for any cross posting.

Have a good day!

Regards,
Erik Dickson B.Sc. (Hons)
Marr Consulting Services
8th Floor - 136 Market Avenue
Winnipeg, Manitoba
R3B 0P4

Phone: (204) 927-3456 ext. 242
Fax: (204) 927-3443

Please consider our environment before printing this message.

Jubilee Hay - Open House April 7.pdf
North End Poster April 15.pdf
Brazier Roch - Open House April 6.pdf
Transcona Colour Poster April 8.pdf