[Bike to the Future] May Monthly Meeting

Bike to the Future

May 9, 2010, 9:19:52 PM5/9/10
to Bike to the Future announcements
Hello Bike to the Future members and supporters.

1. Minutes from our April Monthly Meeting
2. Our next Monthly Meeting is on Tuesday May 11th at the Sport For Life Centre

Kevin Miller
Bike to the Future, Co-Chair
http://biketothefuture.org

Minutes from our April Monthly Meeting

The April Monthly Meeting minutes are posted at http://biketothefuture.org/about/meetings.

Our next Monthly Meeting is on Tuesday May 11th at the Sport For Life Centre

Bike to the Future meets on the 2nd Tuesday of the month at 5:30. Anyone is welcome to attend.

For the second time, we're meeting at the new Sport For Life Centre (Sport Manitoba's new home at 145 Pacific Ave in the east Exchange) on a trial basis. Bikes can be parked inside the building in a locked room that is in direct view of the security desk. (This is unlike the April Monthly Meeting when bikes were parked in a tiny room on the lower level.)

A tentative agenda for the May Monthly Meeting has been posted at http://biketothefuture.org/events/archives/2010/04/22/may-monthly-meeting.

Our website at http://biketothefuture.org is updated often.