Issue using control keys after event detection

Silvio Gabriel Temprana

Oct 10, 2018, 3:54:28 PM10/10/18
to stimfit
Hi all! thanks for making this software available!

I am writing because I am having trouble using the control keys after running an event detection via template matching. For some reason they stop working for trace navigation and scaling, and sometimes I can't even write inputs into the python console.

I am using it to detect spontaneous activity and I need to navigate through the trace to clear/add events, which becomes very slowly by using the display button in the GUI which moves in small increments.

Do you have an idea of how I may solve this? I am using version 0.15.8 in ubuntu 16.04

Thank you for your time, best

Silvio