I’ve just tested a build from June 2018 on Linux, where I could reproduce this issue.
I then tested a build using the latest code, and the problem has disappeared.
Seems like this was fixed at the time, but the fix has not made it into the Windows build yet.
Here’s the fix:
The reason that this has not been fixed yet is that I do not have a Windows machine set up to build stimfit.
The changes were made to C++ source files, they need to be compiled to have any effect.
The solution is to recruit someone who can build stimfit on Windows, as I’m lacking the resources at this time.
The instructions are here:
It takes about a day to set up a Windows PC with all required tools. Some of these tools are heavily outdated and difficult to source, but they cannot be replaced because we’re stuck with Python 2.7 for the time being.
I’m happy to discuss why we’re stuck with Python 2.7 in a separate thread if there’s any interest.
> You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "stimfit" group.
> To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email to stimfit+u...@googlegroups.com
> To view this discussion on the web visit https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/stimfit/1c51053b-0f77-4f7c-8f5c-4fd11289968a%40googlegroups.com