How do I reference Stimift in my papers?

Jose Guzman

Oct 1, 2009, 3:17:36 PM10/1/09
to stimfit
If I write a paper using Stimfit, how can I indicate a proper a
reference to it?

Something like this?

"Analysis was done with C-Stimfit and custom-written routines in
Python."

Any reference to the author or webpage?

Thanks a lot in advance.

csh

Oct 2, 2009, 9:44:36 AM10/2/09
to stimfit
Hi Jose,

On Oct 1, 8:17 pm, Jose Guzman <sjm.guz...@googlemail.com> wrote:
> If I write a paper using Stimfit, how can I  indicate a proper a
> reference to it?

At the moment, mentioning the web site (http://www.stimfit.org) _or_
the author should be sufficient. On the long term, I'm planning a
publication on Stimfit, but I'm afraid this won't happen in 2009.
Best
Christoph

Andrew Micallef

Sep 12, 2013, 11:48:00 PM9/12/13
to sti...@googlegroups.com
Hi Christoph,

I just wanted to bump this post to find out if you ever got around to getting out a Stimfit paper I could reference.

Regards
Andrew

Jose Guzman

Sep 13, 2013, 5:09:55 AM9/13/13
to sti...@googlegroups.com
Hi Andrew!

Thanks for reminder :P. We're very close to submission, so hopefully we
could have it in 2013 or early 2014. If you're planning to refer
Stimfit before, please mention the author (C. Schmid-Hieber) _and_ the
website (http://www.stimfit.org) as suggested earlier.

As soon as we have a reference, information will be updated in the web.
I could send you also an email.

Best

Jose
> --
>
> ---

Jose Guzman
http://www.ist.ac.at/~jguzman/

Christoph Schmidt-Hieber

Sep 13, 2013, 5:29:38 AM9/13/13
to sti...@googlegroups.com
Hi Andrew,

we're working on a manuscript and hope to submit it soon. In the
meantime, referencing the web site (http://www.stimfit.org) would be
nice.

Best,
Christoph