Any new arrivals?

jazzy...@gmail.com

Aug 31, 2008, 2:30:04 AM8/31/08
to Stikfas Philippines
Hi, it's been a while since I bought a stikfas figure. I attended the
TOYCON last JUNE at Megamall but I have all the stocks there na rin. :
( When will the other stocks be available?

WPI-Mgt

Aug 31, 2008, 11:00:29 AM8/31/08
to stikfa...@googlegroups.com
Check out stikfanphilippines.multiply.com for more news on new items

H&L Trinoma has the Dragon!

VORNADO - The World's Finest Air Circulators
KITZ - The leader and pioneer of Air Revitalisor Systems
STIKFAS - Geared for a new way to play?
AIR GLOBE - Bringing Pure Air to Life
Tangle - It's That Fun, Twisty Thing!
Aves - Manufacturers of Fine Clays and Maches

this e-mail from your system. E-mail transmission cannot guaranteed to be
secure, or error-free as information could be intercepted, corrupted, lost,
therefore does not accept for any errors or omissions in the contents of
this message, which arise as a result or e-mail transmission. If
verification is required, please request a hard copy version.