FW: Stikfas Competition in April 2008

WPI-GMAIL

Feb 20, 2008, 10:47:49 PM2/20/08
to stikfa...@googlegroups.com

VORNADO -  The World's Finest Air Circulators

KITZ - The Leader and Pioneer of Air Revitalisor Systems

STIKFAS - Geared for a new way to play?

Air Globe - Bringing Pure Air to Life

Date: April 2008

Venue: Hobbes & Landes Universe, Fort Bonifacio

smutoys

smutoys wrote on Feb 19

will this be in early, mid, or late april? not sure if i'll still be around by late april.

stikfas

stikfas wrote on Feb 19

It will be for the whole of April. Entries will be accepted for the whole of April. Entries will be received in Hobbes & Landes Universe, Fort Bonifacio.

smutoys

smutoys wrote today at 10:21 AM

thanks for the clarification, i'm looking forward to it.

stikfas

Add a Comment

Copyright 2008 Multiply Inc, 6001 Park of Commerce, Boca Raton, FL 33487, USA
Stop e-mails, view our privacy policy, or report abuse: click here

AlphaMale

Mar 4, 2008, 12:53:48 PM3/4/08
to Stikfas Philippines

Stikfas Stikfun Stikfan Competition tickets are expected to be
available by this Sunday.

Get the early numbers!!

Each ticket comes with a free Alpha Male or G2 Alpha Male!!

You may send messages via this group or directly to us or to
sa...@wimaxphils.com to reserve your tickets!!

On Feb 21, 11:47 am, "WPI-GMAIL" <wimaxph...@gmail.com> wrote:
> VORNADO -  The World's Finest Air Circulators
>
> KITZ - The Leader and Pioneer of Air Revitalisor Systems
>
> STIKFAS - Geared for a new way to play?
>
> Air Globe - Bringing Pure Air to Life
>
>   _____

AlphaMale

Mar 7, 2008, 10:16:02 AM3/7/08
to Stikfas Philippines

1. Tickets will be available in all 9 Hobbes & Landes outlets
2. One ticket allows a participant to submit one entry
3. Only Stikfas, Cuboyds, and M Bear parts are allowed
4. For Customization, you may glue, use sculpey or epoxy or clay.

Alpha Male
> > C.cfb1dUAEvbguMhp.1VS9329>- Hide quoted text -

ToasTer

Mar 10, 2008, 11:50:44 AM3/10/08
to Stikfas Philippines

We are advised that FreshManila, H&L Podium, Shang and Trinoma are the
first stores that already have the SSS Competition tickets!!
2Rats four stores will also be selling the SSS Competition tickets!!
The four stores are located in Ali Mall, Alabang, Eastwood City and
Shoppesville Plus.

ToasTer

Mar 10, 2008, 11:51:08 AM3/10/08
to Stikfas Philippines

I have heard that during the May 10 event in Hobbes & Landes Fort
Bonifacio outlet, which starts at 5PM, SSS Competition 2008 posters
will be given to attendees. A great souvenir to mark the 1st Stikfas
Competition in the Philippines!

SayValue

Mar 12, 2008, 3:57:14 AM3/12/08
to Stikfas Philippines

Tickets are limited.

There are a number of Stikfans asking about this. We don't think we
will run out of tickets, but we also know that Wimax won't be printing
more tickets than what they have already printed.

The tickets offer a great bargain and maybe this is why a number have
been sold on the very first days.

Priority will be given to those with tickets on May 10 in Hobbes &
Landes Fort.

Alpha Male

benji

Mar 13, 2008, 2:04:36 AM3/13/08
to Stikfas Philippines
sir, hello. i'm just a newbie and would like to know if:

1. for customization, can i cut some parts of the stikfas kit? or
mutate it in ANY way?
- like cutting the foot part in order to
look like a new stikfas head part??
- or cutting a torso part to accomodate
new parts??

2. for customization, can i use other parts from other kits? <-- or
would it count as kit-bash??

thanks..

CFO Office

Mar 13, 2008, 2:22:11 AM3/13/08
to stikfa...@googlegroups.com, benjab...@yahoo.com
Hi Benji,

Here are answers to your questions:

1.  You can cut or mutate some parts of the Stikfas kit.  You can even use Epoxy clay, sculpey, putty or other forms of molding materials for scultping as well.

2.  You can use more than one Stikfas Kit for customization as well.

Here's the difference with the Kit-Bashing and Customization categories:

For Kit Bashing -
you are limited to up to 5 Stikfas kits, no paint job, mutation, sculpting or any other alteration of Stikfas parts.  You can use only the Stickers from the 5 stikfas kits you used.

For customization -
There's no limit to the number of Stikfas Kits you use.  You can also paint, mutate, sculpt etc. some of the Stikfas parts.  Of course, the end product should still have the look of a Stikfas product as a whole.

Of course, for both categories, you can only use Stikfas Parts, Cuboyds, Mbear and Kooti Kooti only.

Hope this clarifies your concerns.

Don't hesitate to ask if you have anymore questions. :)

Looking forward to your creation in our April Event.

--
VORNADO - The World's Finest Air Circulators
Kitz - The Leader and Pioneer of Air Revitalisor Systems

Air Globe - Bringing Pure Air to Life
STIKFAS - Geared for a new way to play?
TANGLE - It's That Fun, Twisty Thing!

boyette

Mar 18, 2008, 8:32:25 PM3/18/08
to Stikfas Philippines
Are we limited only to sculpting material, or are we free to use any
material (e.g. cloth/fabric) to dress up our stikfas?

On Mar 13, 2:22 pm, "CFO Office" <fina...@wimaxphils.com> wrote:
> Hi Benji,
>
> Here are answers to your questions:
>
> 1.  You can cut or mutate some parts of the Stikfas kit.  You can even use
> Epoxy clay, sculpey, putty or other forms of molding materials for scultping
> as well.
>
> 2.  You can use more than one Stikfas Kit for customization as well.
>
> Here's the difference with the Kit-Bashing and Customization categories:
>
> For Kit Bashing -
> you are limited to up to 5 Stikfas kits, no paint job, mutation, sculpting
> or any other alteration of Stikfas parts.  You can use only the Stickers
> from the 5 stikfas kits you used.
>
> For customization -
> There's no limit to the number of Stikfas Kits you use.  You can also paint,
> mutate, sculpt etc. some of the Stikfas parts.  Of course, the end product
> should still have the look of a Stikfas product as a whole.
>
> Of course, for both categories, you can only use Stikfas Parts, Cuboyds,
> Mbear and Kooti Kooti only.
>
> Hope this clarifies your concerns.
>
> Don't hesitate to ask if you have anymore questions. :)
>
> Looking forward to your creation in our April Event.
>
> TANGLE - It's That Fun, Twisty Thing!- Hide quoted text -

CFO Office

Mar 18, 2008, 9:05:41 PM3/18/08
to stikfa...@googlegroups.com
You can use cloth and fabric as well, or any other material you want to use.

As for the parts, you can only use Stikfas parts.

SayValue

Mar 24, 2008, 1:36:43 AM3/24/08
to Stikfas Philippines
H&L Alabang has received their SSS tickets already!

Stikfans in Alabang can get their SSS tickets in a convenient
location!

On Mar 19, 9:05 am, "CFO Office" <fina...@wimaxphils.com> wrote:
> You can use cloth and fabric as well, or any other material you want to use.
>
> As for the parts, you can only use Stikfas parts.

VC Bianca

Mar 27, 2008, 11:11:51 PM3/27/08
to Stikfas Philippines

The Stikfas Tickets are not displayed properly in some Hobbes stores.

You have to ask the staff there about them and then you can get some.

I got mine!!

AlphaMale

Mar 29, 2008, 2:04:35 PM3/29/08
to Stikfas Philippines

You may submit your entries to H&L Fort Bonifacio or text 0918 508
3978 to request for other drop off locations.

On May 10, 2008, Stikfans are invited to witness the judging and
awarding of prizes at 5pm in H&L Fort Bonifacio.

SayValue

Apr 2, 2008, 7:03:07 AM4/2/08
to Stikfas Philippines

Due to great demand, more stores are joining the Stikfas Competition
craze!!

The ff. stores are now selling SSS Competition 2008 tickets:

1. Patrick Toyshop
2. PToys
3. Wasabi Toys
4. Greatoys