DrupalCon Social events meetings

1 view

Baris Wanschers

Aug 27, 2014, 3:47:42 PM8/27/14
to Amsterdam, stichti...@googlegroups.com
Hi all,

the Amsterdam local team is working hard to organise a great social program for the DrupalCon. To get an idea, here is what we have so far:
  • Arrival of the Tour de Drupal on Sunday
  • An amazing Pub Crawl with boats on Tuesday
  • A Cultural Night with visits to museums and live music on Wednesday
  • A blue light district all week (selection of pubs in the Red Light district)
We have other ideas too, like having a welcoming committee on Schiphol.

Every Wednesday we have a meeting on Skype, and once per month we organise a live meeting. The upcoming live meeting is planned next Wednesday and we could use some more vonlunteers to help with all the smaller and larger tasks that still need to be done. So if you are available next Wednesday (the 3rd), please sign up at: http://drupal.nl/evenement/drupalcon-amsterdam-meetup-6

Also, we organised a DrupalCon pre-party on Wednesday the 10th, in beer pub De Prael. If you want to attend, please sign-up here: http://www.meetup.com/Drupal-Amsterdam/events/199407592/

Hope to see you all on these meetings in Amsterdam!

--

Regards,

Baris Wanschers
Stichting Drupal Nederland