Car Free Day in B&D

colin...@ntlworld.com

Apr 29, 2021, 9:51:30 AM4/29/21
to sti...@googlegroups.com

Message from Cody Byrne of Sustrans:

Hi all!

I'm working with LBBD / Be First on a borough-wide campaign for Car Free Day which is on Wednesday, September 22nd.

The borough [sc: the council] has quite ambitions plans for the initiative and we were wondering if there were [people] that would be interested in being a part of a community group that assists us in the application process for some of the events that we're planning?

For you, having certain green interests like the following would be important;

  • pedestrianising public spaces
  • clean air initiatives
  • reclaiming space for play
  • "street parties" of such

Feel free to shoot me an email at: cody....@sustrans.org.uk if you're interested!”

Kind regards

Colin Newman ¦ +44 7761 577255

Barking & Dagenham Cycling Campaign

stibasa.org.uk ¦ facebook.com/barkinganddagenhamcyclingcampaign

In LB Barking & Dagenham:

Former local branch Leader for London Cycling Campaign lcc.org.uk
Cycling UK Campaigner cyclinguk.org
Campaign Leader for 20splentyforus.org.uk  and
Active Travel Champion for sustrans.org.uk