Appointment of Rowena Ann Garcia as School Administrator

myrna natividad

Jul 20, 2010, 10:15:17 AM7/20/10
to sti-colleg...@googlegroups.com
Hi, Team.

I made a post several months ago that in the absence of our regular School Administrator, Ms. Norwesa L. Madriaga (M'Nor), I shall act as your School Administrator while Ms Rowena Ann Garcia (M'Awie) will be my Assistant.

Based on the results that she has been creating in the school in that position since then, especially on how she handled meetings, activities and priorities in the way I would have done so myself, I am confident that she can now fully assume all the responsibilities that I have, and therefore, I can go back to my semi-retirement.

Therefore, I am happy and proud to appoint Ms Rowena Ann Garcia as your new School Administrator.  This appointment will take effect tomorrow, Wednesday, July 21, 2010.

Until further notice, please continue to cc me and Ms Madriaga all communications between you and Ms Garcia as well as to anyone in STI HQ.

For your information and guidance.
--
Myrna L. Tam- Natividad
Vice President

STI College
Governor Lim Avenue
Zamboanga City

(PLDT) (6362) 9919868
(Globe) +639177100455
(Sun)    +639228550421

myrna natividad

Jul 20, 2010, 10:20:23 AM7/20/10
to Adaptante, Leonardo A.
Hi, Sir Leo.

This is to formally announce to you and to the rest of STI-HQ that effective tomorrow, Wednesday, July 21, 2010, Ms. Rowena Ann Garcia, (Ma'am Awie) is hereby appointed as our new School Administrator.

I will still stay on as Vice President and Sir Angel will still be the President of our school.

Please help us disseminate the information.

Best regards,

karen abordo

Jul 20, 2010, 8:26:56 PM7/20/10
to sti-colleg...@googlegroups.com
Noted Ma'am

Karen S. Abordo
Student Services Department
STI College - Zamboanga
Gov. Lim Ave., Zamboanga City
330.gif

ruth gustilo

Jul 20, 2010, 10:12:26 PM7/20/10
to sti-colleg...@googlegroups.com
Edna Ruth Raveche-Gustilo
Finance Department
STI College Zamboanga
Mobile : 09228919867
Telefax: (062) 993-1457
360.gif
330.gif

marife villafranca

Jul 20, 2010, 10:25:18 PM7/20/10
to sti-colleg...@googlegroups.com
MARIFE R. VILLAFRANCA
Academic  Coordinator
STI College-Zamboanga
(062)992-3309
09094540654
360.gif
35D.gif
330.gif

michelle abequibel

Jul 20, 2010, 10:28:12 PM7/20/10
to sti-colleg...@googlegroups.com
Michelle G. Abequibel
STI Guidance-Staff
09265018904
" We first make our habits, and
then our habits make us."
360.gif
35D.gif
330.gif

sharmayne utuanis

Jul 20, 2010, 10:30:40 PM7/20/10
to sti-colleg...@googlegroups.com
Sharmayne Utuanis
Career Adviser/Life Coach
STI College Zamboanga
09228919862
360.gif
35D.gif
1E3.gif
330.gif

michael tandoc

Jul 20, 2010, 10:31:15 PM7/20/10
to sti-colleg...@googlegroups.com
Thank you, M' Myrna, for the information.
M' Awie, Congratulations!!!
Have the Best of Luck!!!
As a team player, you can always rely on my unwavering support to bring STI to the top!

MICHAEL IAN M. TANDOC, BSCS, MBA
Job Placement and Alumni Services Coordinator/P.E.S.O. Manager
STI College-Zamboanga
Lim Bros/ Bldg.
Gov. Lim Avenue
Zamboanga City
Cel #.:  09174674536/09228927427
360.gif
B60.gif
517.gif

Mary Grace Rachel Ortega

Jul 20, 2010, 10:50:36 PM7/20/10
to sti-colleg...@googlegroups.com
Mary Grace Rachel P. Ortega
STI College - Zamboanga
Mobile: +639276673875 (globe)
Landline: (062) 991-8578

"Always keep a smile on your face,
   and Love in your heart."
360.gif
330.gif
517.gif

Shim Lei Climaco

Jul 20, 2010, 11:15:00 PM7/20/10
to sti-colleg...@googlegroups.com
Congratulations Ma'am Awie
360.gif
B68.gif
330.gif
517.gif

gene pardo

Jul 21, 2010, 12:08:50 AM7/21/10
to sti-colleg...@googlegroups.com
 Congratulations Ma'am Awie!
Gene Antonio P. Pardo
Coordinator, General Education Department
STI College Zamboanga
09228919870
09053172641

360.gif
B68.gif
1E3.gif
330.gif
517.gif

Renan Fernando

Jul 21, 2010, 12:53:50 AM7/21/10
to sti-colleg...@googlegroups.com
Congratulations Ma'am Awie!
Renan P. Fernando
Physics Instructor
STI College - Zamboanga
360.gif
B68.gif
1E3.gif
330.gif
B60.gif
517.gif

HR STI-Zamboanga

Jul 21, 2010, 1:56:29 AM7/21/10
to sti-colleg...@googlegroups.com

congrats Ma'am Awie!

Ramon Praxedes Balala Jr.
Angelica Victoria Bucu
Jeniffer Abduhasan
Aireen S. Tiblani
Melanie Villaflores
Lea Lacastesantos

Human Resource Department
STI Zamboanga

360.gif
B68.gif
1E3.gif
1E3.png
330.gif
B60.gif
517.gif

Jhamie Mateo

Jul 21, 2010, 1:58:59 AM7/21/10
to sti-colleg...@googlegroups.com

DR. JHAMIE TETZ I. MATEO
Dean, Information Technology Program
STI College Zamboanga, Zamboang City 7000
09159993525
360.gif
517.gif
32B.gif
341.gif
980.gif
B68.gif
1E3.gif
349.gif
330.gif
B60.gif
347.gif

joselyn macrohon

Jul 21, 2010, 2:56:48 AM7/21/10
to sti-colleg...@googlegroups.com

Congrats Ma'am Awie!

Joselyn F. Macrohon
Registrar Clerk
STI College Zamboanga
360.gif
517.gif
32B.gif
341.gif
980.gif
B68.gif
1E3.gif
349.gif
330.gif
347.gif
B60.gif

Ramon Praxedes Balala

Jul 21, 2010, 3:14:18 AM7/21/10
to sti-colleg...@googlegroups.com

congratulations Ma'am

On Tue, Jul 20, 2010 at 7:15 AM, myrna natividad <myrnana...@zamboanga.sti.edu> wrote:
983.png
981.gif
982.gif
35C.png

Joe Remie Fresnido

Jul 21, 2010, 4:09:27 AM7/21/10
to sti-colleg...@googlegroups.com
Noted Ma'am Myrna...

Congratulations Ma'am Awie!
On Tue, Jul 20, 2010 at 10:15 PM, myrna natividad <myrnana...@zamboanga.sti.edu> wrote:

Joe Remie F. Fresnido, BSBM-EM
BM Program Coordinator
(0917)3201987

" The journey of a thousand miles begins with a single step..."
330.gif

fely mapanao

Jul 21, 2010, 5:36:13 AM7/21/10
to sti-colleg...@googlegroups.com

             Congratulations M'Awie!

--
Fely Mapanao
STI College Zamboanga

irislyre lens

Jul 21, 2010, 8:07:22 PM7/21/10
to sti-colleg...@googlegroups.com
Congrats Mam Aw!

360.gif
35D.gif
338.gif
B60.gif
517.gif

Eloisa Abdulla

Jul 21, 2010, 11:31:46 PM7/21/10
to sti-colleg...@googlegroups.com
Noted Ma'am Myrna. The Nursing Department welcomes the leadership of Ma'am Awie.
330.gif
B60.gif

Clement Maraon

Jul 22, 2010, 3:07:40 AM7/22/10
to sti-colleg...@googlegroups.com

GOOD LUCK..... WISHING EVERYTHING WILL BE IN GOOD HANDS....

"......in any moment of decision the best thing you can do is the right thing, the next best thing is the wrong thing, and the worst thing you can do is nothing."

                                                                                               -Theodore Roosevelt

982.gif
03D.gif
B60.gif

aldimin kalli

Jul 22, 2010, 3:15:15 AM7/22/10
to sti-colleg...@googlegroups.com

--
AL
AO
Communications Department
STI College Zamboanga
0906-942-4311
(062) 991-2956
www.friendster.com/sticollegezamboanga
330.gif
B60.gif
517.gif

Katherine Famorcan

Jul 22, 2010, 5:30:30 AM7/22/10
to sti-colleg...@googlegroups.com

Congratulations Ma'am Awie

  &
Get Well Soon!

from the three mermaids of the aquarium.......

360.gif
B68.gif
1E3.gif
03D.gif
330.gif
517.gif

rowena garcia

Jul 22, 2010, 9:12:50 PM7/22/10
to sti-colleg...@googlegroups.com
Thank you so much for your support We would not have produced the desired results in the months that we have worked together as a team if not for your hard work and commitment

All of you deserve to be congratulated as well for stepping up to the challenge of delivering what we promised not just to our students but to our fellow employees as well.  I look forward to a fruitful year ahead

With a team like ours, I am confident that we will achieve our goal of producing job market ready graduates as well as pro-active and results-oriented employees
Rowena Ann M. Garcia
Communications Department Manager
STI College Zamboanga
0922-8919869