Stet Lab 12-09-08 - stop press - new date!

Stet Lab curator

Dec 5, 2008, 1:44:11 PM12/5/08
to Stet Lab - announce
STOP PRESS: new date!

Unfortunately, this month’s Stet Lab has had to be postponed by 24
hours. The Lab will now take place on Tuesday, December 9th 2008.
Details are at:

http://www.busterandfriends.com/stet/diary/

Same place (Upstairs @ The Roundy), same time (9:00pm), same
remarkable / outstanding / implausible / magical lineup (Bruce Coates,
Sarah O’Halloran, Neil O’Loghlen and Han-earl Park).

Our sincerest apologies for any inconvenience caused. We hope that you
can still come and participate.

[Special thanks to Veronica Tadman for organizing a smooth
rescheduling of the Lab under less-than-optimal circumstances, and
Kevin Terry for doing the footwork on the posters and publicity.]

Stet Lab curator

Dec 9, 2008, 6:33:05 AM12/9/08
to Stet Lab - announce
A quick reminder that the final Stet Lab of 2008 takes place tonight
(Tuesday, December 9th) at 9:00pm, upstairs @ The Roundy. Details are
at:

http://www.busterandfriends.com/stet/diary/

Stet Lab curator

Dec 12, 2008, 8:46:51 AM12/12/08
to Stet Lab - announce
Audio recordings of the December 9th Stet Lab are now online at

http://www.busterandfriends.com/stet/listen/#anchor_12-09-08

We’re happy to be releasing these recordings under the Creative
Commons Attribution-Noncommercial-No Derivative Works 3.0 License.
(More info on the page linked below.) We’d be very interested in
hearing any thoughts you may have regarding the license (especially if
you have performed at, or plan to perform at, a Stet Lab event) so
please leave a comment at

http://www.busterandfriends.com/stet/2008/11/22/audio-recordings-proposed-terms-and-conditions/

The December Lab was a great way to end the year with everyone playing
at their best: Bruce Coates’ 60+ minutes of invention, Sarah
O’Halloran was funny as hell, Neil O’Loghlan anchored the improbable
ensemble, Kevin Terry rocked, Christian Martin leapt into the deep
end… and even I (Han-earl Park) would have to admit that I played
pretty well. It was also a pleasure to perform for an audience in such
good form (it wouldn’t have been half as good without you).

A big thanks to Veronica Tadman for holding the Lab together during
our recent difficulties; navigating the maze of reshuffles and
negotiations. This month’s event could not have happened without
Veronica and Kevin’s organizational skills and foot work. (Also a
quick thanks again to the Cork Indy for their write-up.)

And thanks to all who’ve come to listen over the last year. Hope to
see you again in 2009 for more real-time mutations and hybrids!

The next Stet Lab (featuring Murray Campbell) will take place upstairs
@ The Roundy, Castle Street, Cork, Ireland, on Monday, January 12th
2009. Details at

http://www.busterandfriends.com/stet/diary/