update Service email

Feb 24, 2021, 1:16:11 PM2/24/21
to clayton tom, stemsmexico
GOOD MORNING

THIS IS WHAT COULD HAPPEN. THIS IS THE 30 MIN NDX - NASDAQ 100
RESISTANCE WHERE I HAVE DRAWN THE TWO RESISTANCE AND SUPPORT - RIGHT WHERE THE GOLDEN RATIO  RETRACEMENT FROM YESTERDAY'

f you take our Golden Ratio diagram above and draw an arch in each square, from one corner to the opposite corner, you will draw the first curve of the Golden Spiral (or Fibonacci Sequence) – a series in which the pattern of each number is the sum of the previous two numbers. Starting at zero, the sequence is: 0, 1, 1, 2, 3, 5, 8, 13, 21, 34, 55, 89, 144… and so on.

Notice these are the numbers which I use for the variables of my Chart Indicators - which vary upon the time periods

and time frames which I adjust to match with the Price Fluctuations.  Remember when we learned 1/12, 1/8, 3/8 & 5/8 was 0.635

in the Fifth Gradie.. This was and is why,

By adding the arch in each square, you’ll end up with the diagram of the Golden Spiral:

image.png

You’ll find this beautiful creature throughout nature's forms—ferns, flowers, seashells, even hurricanes—which perhaps why we find it so visually appealing. Because it is, indeed, nature at its finest.

ANYWAY .. THAT OUT OF THE WAY

HERE IS THE 30min Chart of NDX.. Nasdaq 100
DO YOU THE FORMATION OF A HYPOTHETICAL HEAD AND SHOULDERS?
AT THE TOP OF THE RIGHT SHOULDER BEING THE GOLDEN RATIO.. 0.618
RETRACEMENT TO FILL THE GAP AT 13,500.. BEFORE POSSIBLY HEADING DOWN AGAIN.
OF COURSE.. IF THE MARKET EXPLODES UPWARDS AND SURPASSES THE
FORMER HIGH OF AROUND 13,800.. WOULD BE A NEW BALL GAME.
IF A H&S FROMES. THE PROBABILITY OF PURSING A DOWNWARD PATH
AGAIN IS 70%

IF FURTHER INTERESTS .. SEARCH GOLDEN RATIO..

image.png

S LOW ..