WANTED SELLER OF GOLD BULLION 1000+ METRIC TONS

update Service email

Feb 1, 2021, 7:46:14 PM2/1/21
to clayton tom, stemsmexico
BUYER FOR MULTI THOUSAND METRIC TONS OF GOLD BULLION
FROM OUR BUYER MANDATE

Dear Special Friends and Partners

BUYER FOR MULTI THOUSAND METRIC TONS OF GOLD BULLION

FROM OUR BUYER MANDATE

I need who ever have signatory power to speak to me . Not a broker

We need mandate papers and mandate on a call with myself and my buyer

We need legal seller mandate or attorney and proof they have something to sell

With this we, the Buyer, will IMMEDIATELY Open a 12 month Contract for the purchase of
Gold Bullion in quantities of 1000+ METRIC TONS

Thank you FOR YOUR EFFORT AND CONSIDERATION.

Regards

Clayton Tom