A WAY TO TRADE NDX - USING 5 min CHART

update Service email

Feb 25, 2021, 10:48:16 AM2/25/21
to clayton tom, stemsmexico
NDX ALWAYS MOVES.. HAS LOW SPREAD
SO DON'T WORRY ABOUT COMMISSIONS

VOLATILE WITH LOW MARGIN REQUIREMENT
OF 1-100

USE 5 MIN CHART  IF YOU DON'T SEE THIS PATTER
IF GOES SIDEWISE .. STAND ASIDE

USE SIMPLE MOVING AVGES
8 GREEN  50 RED  200 BLACK

A TRADE USUALLY STARTS WITH
THE POINT OR TIP OF A "BANANA"
CHILE PEPPER" OR WHATEVER YOU
WISH TO CALL IT.. FORMED BY THE GREEN
RED BLACK MOVING AVERAGES.
SEE MY NOTATIONS
OF A . B. C .. EXCEPT FOR A W DOUBLE
BOTTOM.. WHEN A DOUBLE BOTTOM
OCCURS.. USUALLY WILL REVERSE
UP..RIGHT?

HERE IS THE CHART.  I THINK IF YOU
DO THIS.. WILL IMPROVE YOUR PER-CENTAGE GAIN

INDICATORS

BOLINGER BAND 200 with STANDARD DEVIATION OF 2

WILLIAMS PER-CENT  89 FOR 5 MINUTE

MACD .. USE DEFAUT 12-26-9

HERE S THE CHART..5 min NDX

image.png

NOTICE YESTERDAY - THE UP MOVERS HAVE LOST THEIR ENTHUSIASM.. I DON'T KNOW IF THE GAPS IN BLUE VERTICAL
WILL EVER BE FILLED OR LEFT FOR THE NEXT FUTURE-CENE  LIKE CRETACEOUS PERIOD -YES- I MINORED IN ANTHROPOLOGY
AT CAL BERKELEY.,.BUT I LEARNED ABOUT THE DINOSAURS ON MY OWN - HOW THE CENOTE SINK HOLES WERE FORMED
HERE IN MEXICO AT THE YUCATAN PENINSULA .. THEY ARE FILLED WITH FRESH WATER  AND FORM A 300 KM UNDERGROUND
RIVER.. IT WILL NEVER GET COLD THERE - EVEN DURING THE NEXT GRAND SOLAR MINIMUM .. AND THE NEXT STATE OVER
WITHIN A FEW HOURS DISTANCE IS CAMPECHE.. WITH A MENNONITE COLONY .. WHO ARE PROBABLY THE MOST EXPERT
FARMERS .. WHICH MEANS ABUNDANT FOOD DURING THE GRAND SOLAR MINIMUM .. UNLESS WE GET KRAKATOA VOLCANOE
#3 . WHICH COVERED THE EARTH FOR YEARS.. ANOTHER NEAR EXTINCTION EVENT.. THEN THERE WAS TAMBORA AROUND 1883
WHICH CAUSED LOTS OF FOOD SHORTAGE AND A SUMMER WITHOUT SUN.

I LOVE READING HISTORY ON YOUTUBE.. SEE THE WORST YEAR TO BE ALIVE .. 535 DURING GHENGIS KHAN

Dino-Killing Asteroid Hit Just the Right Spot to Trigger Extinction

Only 13 percent of Earth’s surface is made up of rocks that could have caused such a huge extinction event, a new paper argues.

BYMICHELLE Z. DONAHUE
PUBLISHED NOVEMBER 9, 2017
• 6 MIN READ

Of all the places in the world an asteroid could have walloped ancient Earth, the Yucatán Peninsula was possibly the worst.

That’s the premise of a new study examining what happened 66 million years ago, after a 7.5-mile-wide asteroid crashed into the ocean near what’s now the port town of Chicxulub, Mexico. The impact brought the age of dinosaurs to an abrupt end, wiping out the vast majority of the iconic beasts along with about three-quarters of all life on Earth.

Dinosaurs 101
3:16

DINOSAURS 101

They ruled the Earth for more than 160 million years, but much about how dinosaurs lived and died remains a mystery. See what we know and don't know about the age of dinos.

According to the paper, this mass extinction happened because the space rock slammed into an oily tinderbox, blasting enough soot into the atmosphere to cause extreme global cooling.

The impact chilled the planet by a global average of 14 to 18 degrees Fahrenheit, with a drop of 18 to 29 degrees over land, the study finds.

Only 13 percent of Earth’s surface is made up of rocks that could have burned off that much soot, the team argues this week in Scientific Reports. That means if the asteroid had landed almost anywhere else, the nonavian dinosaurs may not have died out after all.

“This is a fascinating paper that … argues that even given the large size of the impactor, the mass extinction itself was of low probability,” says Paul Chodas, manager of the Center for Near Earth Object Studies at NASA’s Jet Propulsion Laboratory.

“We have often remarked on how unlucky this massive impact was for the dinosaurs, and how lucky it was for us, as the top of the mammal family, but now we have a measure of just how unlucky the dinosaurs were and how lucky we were!”

Striking Oil

Lead author Kunio Kaiho estimates that the Chicxulub impact burned enough oil-rich sedimentary rocks to inject around 1.7 billion U.S. tons of fine-particle black carbon into the atmosphere, or enough soot to fill a covered baseball stadium.

Though rain would have quickly washed most of the low-drifting soot from the sky, about 385 million tons would have remained circulating high in the atmosphere, blotting out life-giving sunlight. (Read about the theories for dinosaur extinction proposed before the Chicxulub impact.)

a t rex skeleton in a museum
A Tyrannosaurus rex skeleton looms over visitors to the Naturalis Biodiversity Center in the Netherlands.
PHOTOGRAPH BY MARTIN VAN DIJL, AFP/GETTY

Kaiho made his estimations based on a reconstructed map of areas that could have been rich in hydrocarbon-bearing sedimentary rocks at the end of the Cretaceous. Generally coastal, these areas more or less align with modern oil- and gas-bearing regions.

Kaiho previously looked at post-impact soot in rock layers around the world. He found that soot from samples taken in Haiti, relatively close to the Chicxulub impact crater, resembles soot in samples from Spain, thousands of miles distant.

“The [similarities] indicate a single source of the soot, which suggests that it was sourced from the target rocks of the Chicxulub asteroid impact,” Kaiho says. “The amount of hydrocarbon in sedimentary rocks at the impact site could have decided cooling levels across land and ocean.”

The prevailing theory for why soot appears in many places in the fossil record from this time—though not everywhere—is from widespread wildfires caused by superheated rock falling back to earth post-impact.

Kaiho says his recent work refutes that idea, and that ground fires alone could not have generated enough high-flying soot to create a global cooldown. He adds that asteroid-generated soot would not have been evenly distributed, which fits with data that suggests the Northern Hemisphere experienced more severe cooling, while the planet’s southern half recovered sooner.

Sulfur, Not Soot?

But there’s one problem with Kaiho’s new work: Recent drilling into the actual rocks of the Chixculub impact crater didn’t turn up very many hydrocarbons.

Any immediate cooling was more likely due to vaporized sulfur, not soot, says Sean Gulick, a University of Texas at Austin geologist who has been part of expeditions to drill rock samples from the underwater portions of the Chicxulub crater.

In a separate study published last week, expedition co-lead Joanna Morgan found that the impact likely released around 325 gigatons of sulfur, more than enough to temporarily chill the planet, and that’s probably a conservative estimate.

#Pandemic #JustinianPlague #WeirdHistory

Year 536 Was the Worst Year to Be Alive - What Happened?

update Service email

Feb 25, 2021, 12:51:31 PM2/25/21
to clayton tom, stemsmexico
OK.. GOING BACK TO YESTERDAY'S 15 min NDX - NASDAQ 100.. THERE SHOULD
BE SUPPORT HERE THE THE HYPOTHETICAL HEAD AND SHOULDERS NECKLINE
FORMING A DOUBLE BOTTOM.. THE MARKET HAS RALLIED FROM AROUND 12 TO 2
BEFORE GIVING UP BEFORE THE CLOSE.
LET'S SEE IF IT HAPPENS. BEFORE ENTERING A TRADE SEE WHAT IS GOING ON
IN THE LONGER PERIOD CHARTS SO YOU AREN'T GOING AGAINST THE CURRENT
TREND.
BELOW THE MAIN CHART.. SEE THE STRICT RELATIONSHIP BETWEEN SQQQ, NDX AND NYFANG..
THE MARKET RUN DIRECTLY WITH THE FAANGMTsla STOCKS

image.png

update Service email

Feb 25, 2021, 2:33:49 PM2/25/21
to clayton tom, stemsmexico
OK .. I GOT IT.!!!

YOU KNOW .. SOMETIMES I WONDER IF I SHOULD CONTINUE DOING THIS.. YES, I WILL GET THE RIGHT
COMBINATION.. I KNOW THE SOLUTION IS RIGHT AT MY FINGER TIPS.  I GOT A+s MORE THAN ONCE IN HIGH SCHOOL MATH.. AND BEING MATHEMATICALLY ORIENTED..
I KNOW THE SOLUTION IS RIGH T HERE.

AND LOOKIE WHAT I FOUND.. AT STOCK CHARTS.. USE 2 MIN . CHANGE BOLLINGER BAND
TO 20 FROM 200.- 3 DAY TIME FRAME. ABSOLUTELY ASTOUNDING.. THE ACCOUNT TRIPLED IN LESS THAN
AND HOUR DUE TO THE HIGH NDX 1-100 LEVERGAE..HOWEVER AT PLUS 500 .. IT IS DIFFERNET.. IF ANY
OF YOU ARE INTERESTED.  HOW TO USE PLUS 500 .. PLEASE LET ME KNOW.

TAKE A LOOK.. NDX. 2 MIN 3 DAY USING 20 BOLLINGER BAND..RETAIN SIMPLE MOVING AVGE OF 3 GREEN 50 RED
20 BLACK..

THIS IS THE CHART YOU GO TO IF USING STOCKCHARTS.COM .. THANKS FOR HANGING IN THERE WITH ME.

! ! ! $ $ NDX - 2 min ## 20 BOLLINGER TRADINGNasdaq 100 Index

THE PRACTICE ACCT WAS AROUND 500,000 AND HOURS AGO.. AND NOW. MORE THAN TRIPLED!
  • ‪147.988,98‬ Mex$Disponible
  • ‪1.630.870,02‬ Mex$Capital
  • ‪741.440,52‬ Mex$Marg. mant.
  • ‪467.669,26‬ Mex$Gan/Pér

image.pngTH

update Service email

Feb 25, 2021, 2:39:33 PM2/25/21
to clayton tom, stemsmexico
TOOK MY LONG PROFITS .. NOW FLIPPED TO SHORT.

image.png